How Much Do Painters Cost in Grand Prairie, TX? | House And Office Painting Calculator
Be it residential or commercial painting, depending on the type of job, people in Grand Prairie will pay between $2.24 – $4.87 per square foot to hire a professional painting company. Alarming, but true, 80% of homeowners who do not compare at least two quotes will overpay.
TYPES OF PAINTING
Finding a quality painting company in your area takes as little as 30 seconds. Simply answer a small set of questions and we will connect you with local painting companies in your area.
How Much Does House Painting Cost in Grand Prairie, TX?
In Grand Prairie, you’re going to be looking to pay between $2.80 – $4.90 per square foot to paint a house.
800 Sq Ft House – Cost $2,673 – $2,904
1000 Sq Ft House – Cost $3,379 – $3,710
1500 Sq Ft House – Cost $5,008 – $5,287
2000 Sq Ft House – Cost $6,500 – $7,608
2500 Sq Ft House – Cost $7,100 – $8,799
3000 Sq Ft House – Cost $7,352 – $9,860
How Much Does Commercial Painting Cost in Grand Prairie?
In Grand Prairie, having your office or commercial building painted will cost somewhere between $2.92 – $5.54 per square foot to paint a house.
1000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $3,800 – $3,957
2000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $7,971 – $8,700
2500 Sq Ft Office – Cost $8,401 – $9,995
3000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $8,390 – $13,702
4000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $9,897– $15,735
Find Painters in Grand Prairie, TX
Below is a list of painting contractors in Grand Prairie, TX. Reach out to them directly, or request to compare competitive quotes from 2-4 painting companies near you.
1340 Post & Paddock Rd Suite 300
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Pro Custom Painting
2100 TX-360 Suite 800
Grand Prairie, TX 76006
1920 W Tarrant Rd
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
New Home Owners in Grand Prairie, Texas
Grand Prairie is a great place to live, work, and play. It has everything you need from top-rated schools to lush green parks that are sure not only to make your daytime more enjoyable but also to give kids something to do and everything in between.
House Painting Costs in Grand Prairie, TX
Painting a house is one of the most cost-effective ways to give your home a fresh, new look. But how much does it cost in Grand Prairie, TX? As an enthusiast who’s been through it all, I’ve got some insights to share with you.
Breaking Down the Costs
The cost of house painting in Grand Prairie can vary significantly based on a few key factors. Let’s delve into the specifics:
- Size of the House: Naturally, the larger the house, the more paint is required, leading to higher costs. A ballpark figure for painting a single-story house in Grand Prairie is typically between $2,500 to $7,500, while a two-story house could range from $4,000 to $10,000.
- Type of Paint: The paint quality and type also factor into the overall cost. Higher-quality paints last longer and withstand the elements better, but they come with a higher price tag. Expect to pay between $25 to $50 per gallon of good quality paint.
- Labor Costs: Unless you’re a DIY enthusiast, you’ll likely hire professionals. In Grand Prairie, the average hourly rate for a professional painter ranges from $20 to $50.
Saving on House Painting Costs
While the numbers may seem intimidating, there are a few tricks of the trade to save money without sacrificing quality.
- Do the Prep Work Yourself: Time spent on preparation is a significant portion of labor costs. By doing this yourself, you could save a fair chunk of change.
- Bulk Buying: If you’re painting a large area, buying paint in bulk can lead to substantial savings.
- Off-Season Discounts: Painting in the colder months can often get you off-season discounts. Many painters lower their rates during these times due to reduced demand.
So, house painting in Grand Prairie, TX doesn’t have to break the bank. With a little planning and some savvy decisions, you can refresh your home’s look without emptying your wallet. What are you waiting for? Pick up that paintbrush, or give a local contractor a call. Your fresh, new-look home awaits!
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
Zip Codes Served: 75052, 75050, 75051, 75054