How Much Do Painters Cost in Saint Paul, MN? | House And Office Painting Calculator
Be it residential or commercial painting, depending on the type of job, people in Saint Paul will pay between $2.21 – $4.90 per square foot to hire a professional painting company. Alarming, but true, 80% of homeowners who do not compare at least two quotes will overpay.
TYPES OF PAINTING
Finding a quality painting company in your area takes as little as 30 seconds. Simply answer a small set of questions and we will connect you with local painting companies in your area.
How Much Does House Painting Cost in Saint Paul, MN?
In Saint Paul, you’re going to be looking to pay between $2.75 – $4.87 per square foot to paint a house.
800 Sq Ft House – Cost $2,673 – $2,905
1000 Sq Ft House – Cost $3,374 – $3,710
1500 Sq Ft House – Cost $5,004 – $5,283
2000 Sq Ft House – Cost $6,502 – $7,604
2500 Sq Ft House – Cost $7,100 – $8,791
3000 Sq Ft House – Cost $7,354 – $9,860
How Much Does Commercial Painting Cost in Saint Paul?
In Saint Paul, having your office or commercial building painted will cost somewhere between $2.95 – $5.57 per square foot to paint a house.
1000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $3,800 – $3,953
2000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $7,972 – $8,700
2500 Sq Ft Office – Cost $8,405 – $9,998
3000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $8,390 – $13,704
4000 Sq Ft Office – Cost $9,905 – $15,739
Find Painters in Saint Paul, MN
Below is a list of painting contractors in Saint Paul, MN. Reach out to them directly, or request to compare competitive quotes from 2-4 painting companies near you.
Ojeda Drywall & Painting
1596 Nebraska Ave E
St Paul, MN 55106
Vargas J Painting LLC
1467 7th St E #101
St Paul, MN 55106
CertaPro Painters of Twin Cities East
2568 Rice St
St Paul, MN 55113
New Home Owners in Saint Paul, Minnesota
The state capital of Minnesota, Saint Paul is home to the Science Museum of Minneapolis with its dinosaurs and immersive theater. Nearby you’ll find exhibits about history with interactive exhibits as well. The city has al of this and so much more to explore.
Understanding House Painting Costs in Saint Paul, MN
When it comes to house painting in Saint Paul, MN, it’s all about striking a balance between quality and cost. Sure, we all love a good bargain, but when it comes to painting your beloved home, cutting corners may not always be the best idea.
Factors Affecting Painting Costs
- Size of Your Home: Naturally, the bigger your house, the more paint you’ll need. A larger surface area demands more labor too. So, if you’re living in a grand ol’ mansion, be prepared for a higher bill.
- Condition of Your Walls: Does your house have a lot of wear and tear? Are there holes that need patching or wallpaper that needs removing? All these add to the labor cost.
- Type of Paint: High-quality paints last longer and look better, but they also come with a steeper price tag. Ask yourself, isn’t it worth it to get it right the first time?
- Season: Did you know that painting costs can fluctuate depending on the time of year? Generally, summer is peak painting season, and you may find prices to be slightly higher then.
Smart Ways to Save on Painting Costs
- Do Some Prep Work: A bit of DIY can save you quite a bit. Removing old wallpaper or fixing minor wall damages yourself can cut down on labor costs.
- Bulk Purchase: If you’re planning to use the same color throughout your house, consider buying paint in bulk. This often works out cheaper than buying individual cans.
- Off-peak Season: Consider painting in the off-peak season. Yes, it might be a tad inconvenient, but your wallet will thank you.
Remember, painting your house is an investment. It’s not just about aesthetics but also about protecting your home from the elements. So, while it’s smart to be conscious of costs, don’t compromise on quality. After all, your home deserves the best, doesn’t it?
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
Zip Codes Served: 55106, 55124, 55112, 55117, 55104, 55119, 55125, 55113, 55110, 55109, 55122, 55128, 55118, 55126, 55105, 55129, 55123, 55116, 55127, 55102, 55108, 55107, 55103, 55115, 55121, 55101, 55120, 55114, 55111, 55155